Saturday, November 19, 2011

TWO for Me, None for You

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog posts! I've been really busy with work and cumulative exams. Not the best combination for someone who already feels like a walking zombie all the time. Anyways, because of all the studying I've been doing, I decided to take advantage of Starbucks buy one get one free seasonal drinks.

Caramel Brulee Frappiccino

The caramel brûlée frappiccino is my all time favorite Starbucks drink! I always anticipate it eagerly around the holidays since it's offered only seasonally.

This Starbucks special is only offered from 2-5pm at participating locations until tomorrow, so take advantage while you still can!

Note: Products were purchased by me, with my own money. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment