Friday, November 4, 2011

He Would be a Great Husband...

The title is actually a quote from my mom in reference to one of my guy friend's, Peter, who cooked both dishes in this blog post. He made the green onion pancakes and the crispy chicken nuggets from scratch! 

Green Onion Pancakes

I will be posting the green onion pancake recipe in a future blog post because I tried to make them when I came back from Austin...the key word is TRIED. Peter's are definitely better. Y'all should definitely check out his and Daphne's blog, Taiwan Om Nom, that they write together. All their recipes are centered around Taiwanese food.

Crispy Chicken Nuggets

The recipe for the crispy chicken nuggets is on Taiwan Om Nom as well. The link will take you specifically to that recipe! I definitely ate well when I visited Austin, and it was nice to have a home cooked meal on top of all the great restaurants I went to. So to all men out there: learn how to cook, it'll make you a great husband! Or at least find you a girlfriend.

This is the end of my Austin food series!

No comments:

Post a Comment