Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Cheated, Twice

I've been suffering from a bit of a writers block and obviously haven't been blogging much. Hopefully the anticipation of all the food from Thanksgiving will fuel my brain to write. And of course not having to slave away in the laboratory.

Fish is so simple to cook, especially tilapia.


I cheated with this meal and just stuck the tilapia in a foil pouch and baked it in the oven. The tilapia was seasoned with some seasoned salt, pepper, green onions, some fresh lemon slices, and garlic. It was baked at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.


I also cheated with the side dish as well. I cooked Mediterranean curry flavored couscous from a box but added a bit of extra additions. I added fresh zucchini, mushrooms, and tomato into the flavored stock before bringing it to a boil and then adding in the couscous. Couscous is really quick and easy and takes pretty much under 10 minutes.


I cheated twice, but at least I'm being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment