Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Too Cold for Snow?

I always hated the fact that you could only get snowcones during the summer, but you don't have to worry any longer because Bahama Buck's is open all year long.

Half key lime pie and coconut cream pie with extra cream


You can get your snowcone fix anytime of year, with any flavor you desire. Bahama Buck's has a vast variety of flavors to choose from, and other menu items such as smoothies, paradise fruit, and even coffee drinks. The fact that they're open all year long, have some of the best shaved ice I've ever had, and have a ton of flavors is a plus, but they're pretty expensive for a snowcone. I do not indulge very often, but this is the place to go when it's cold outside!

Note: Products were purchased by me, with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment