Sunday, October 23, 2011

Madam Mam's

Madam Mam's has a huge menu now! It's pretty much a book. They seem to always change something every time I go back. Last time it was their choice of tofu; they now have a choice of fresh or fried. I always go with the fried.


They have some of the best Thai tea, though it is really sweet. I usually like to let the ice melt down a bit before drinking it. I also love the color of Thai tea...maybe I'm just easily amused.

Thai Tea

One of my favorite go to dishes is the Pad Sea Ew with the flat noodles. This time I got fried tofu with it, but I also like the beef and shrimp versions as well.

Pad Sea Ew with fried tofu

With their new menu now, it feels even more intimidating to decide on what to order than before. It's great they have such a great selection of Thai food, better than many other restaurants, but it takes me forever to choose something.

No comments:

Post a Comment