Wednesday, September 28, 2011

be KIND

One of my recent obsessions are KIND bars.

Almond & Apricot and Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants. I've had both of these, and they're both really delicious!

I never thought I would like a granola bar that much, especially some of the flavor combinations they have. All of the ones I've tried so far, such as Mango Macadamia + Calcium, Almonds and Apricots in Yogurt, are really amazing though. Plus, they're healthy for you!...Unlike some of the granola bars out on the market that contain a lot of sugar and processed junk. They are all natural, have a low glycemic index, 5g of fiber, non gmo, and have low sodium; and are free of gluten and wheat, trans fats, dairy, and sulphur dioxide.


What's your favorite flavor?

Note: Products were purchased by me, with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment