Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Got For Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did since it was a white one! I got a few food related items for Christmas that I will definitely put to good use in the kitchen.


Look how cute the Piggy Wiggy kitchen timer is by Joie! It even has a curly tail in the back. Thank you J & S! The Chef'n flexible kitchen prep bowls (link will take you to the product on Amazon) are not just ordinary bowls, they're flexible (keeps me from making a mess when pouring things!) and have measurements inside each one. I am most excited about the cookbook 1001 cupcakes, cookies & other tempting treats (you can find it at Barnes and Noble online) because there are sooo many awesome and interesting recipes that I have to try. Plus, who doesn't love desserts and sweet things?! I also really like it because every single recipe in this book has a mouthwatering photo for it. Thanks Em for the bowls and cookbook!

I guess it is time to start baking like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment