Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2012!

I'm so glad that I started this blog this past year, it has been a really nice outlet away from all things science.

This is what science does to you!

I'm also so grateful for you readers that take the time to even glance at my blog. I had no idea I would get so many people from so many different countries reading about the food I cook and my thoughts on all things food. Thank you!

I have many new additions I want to incorporate into this blog this new year:
1. Making my own title and background wallpaper. I really need to learn more about digital art/graphics and Photoshop and all of that computer stuff!
2. Reorganizing the text and photos.
3. Making Chicken a la King! This is only one example of many new things on my list that I want to try and cook in the future.
4. Remembering to take pictures of what I take to work for lunch and posting about them.
5. Baking more cheesecakes, which I don't do as often as I used to because I don't need entire cheesecakes floating around in my fridge. 
6. Starting another blog in addition to this one about nail polish, fashion, makeup, and all things girly. (I'm a science nerd who cares about that fact that I'm a female in a male dominated industry, is a bit really obsessed with nail polish, and would one day like to work in the cosmetics industry as a scientist.)
7. Possibly attempting to film myself cooking. I'm still not sure about this only because I don't have the right equipment to have a good setup to film. I only have a digital camera and not a camcorder or tripod.

Anyone have any interesting new years resolutions for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment