Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

It has been really cold where I live lately and we've been getting quite a lot of snow, so I've been wanting comfort food. It was one of those days for tomato soup and grilled cheese. I've been keeping things pretty simple in the kitchen since I've been so busy though, so there's nothing is too fancy about this post.


I made Campbell's Tomato Soup, which I used to HATE. I know, I know...what's wrong with me? I always thought it tasted like metal. One of my friends recently told me that instead of adding only water to it, add either all milk or half milk and half water. This has made it taste soooo much better! No wonder people like Campbell's Tomato Soup, I've finally figured out their secret! I also made a grilled cheese, but instead of using normal sliced bread, I used french bread and a slice of American cheese and a slice of cheddar.

Comfort food at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment